Shared Parenting Information Group (SPIG) UK
- promoting responsible shared parenting after separation and divorce -
Help wanted !
Last updated - 2 September 2002
Parenting plans needed
- Can you help us expand our library of parenting plans ?
We have sample parenting plans from: Colorado, Washington and Wisconsin.
If you have samples from other states please get in touch.
Examples of good family law needed
- Have you come across good examples of family law?
Please send us examples (with references)
- Presumptions of shared parenting / joint custody
- Use of terms such as 'parenting time' instead of contact / visitation
- Enforcement of contact / visitation
- Are you a lawyer or law student?
- Do you have access to Lexis, or do you know someone who does?
- Can you help us track down cases?
Please get in touch.
- Some US journals are difficult to find in UK. Do you have access to an academic library ? Can you help us by keeping an eye open for articles and sending us copies ?
- American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
- Family and Conciliation Courts Review
- Journal of Divorce and Remarriage
- We're running on a shoestring, so if you have found this site helpful why not send a donation?
Any offers of help (however small) gratefully appreciated!
I want to donate - see how you might donate
- Have you upgraded and don't know what to do with your old programs?
- Help us get more people on line. Can you donate any of the following?
(your cast offs can always be useful to someone)
Send offers of help to: email SPIG
SPIG Home Page