WHY VOTE GREEN
in the Euro Election?
• The Green Party (GP) is internationalist.
• GP has close links with Green Parties across Europe.
• GP favours non-violent solutions to international conflicts - it opposed the war in Iraq.
• GP seeks a referendum on the new European Constitution.
• GP opposes further Euro-centralisation.
• GP has comprehensive, well considered policies.
• GP has a social justice agenda.
• GP policies are LOCAL and RURAL.
• GP seeks to ensure sustainable Quality of Life.
• The GP vision is long-term.
• Votes for the GP cause other parties to adopt 'green' policies .
• GP Members of European Parliament and Local Councils have proved themselves responsible, far-sighted, effective, popular and widely respected.
• In summary - the GP stands for peace, social and economic justice, and the environment.
VOTE GREEN PARTY
BUILD A BETTER FUTURE
To display a GP poster, to offer support, or to join, phone 0845 456 2595
Published by Bristol Green Parties on behalf of SW Britain Euro Constituency GP