Pathfinders first on Lake Windermere.
- The cruise became a National Event
- Every year from 1976 to 1995 Pathfinders sailed on
England's Largest Lake a mid the Wonderful Scenery of the Lake District
- 1995- The Twentieth Year of POW- celebrations held in
May in the village of Bredon to mark POW 20 and Pathfinder's 60th
- 1996 - The Norfolk Broads
- The Southern Norfolk Broads Rivers Yare and Waveney
are the New Sailing Area for POW.
- 1997 - The Rivers Thurne, Bure and Ant are our Sailing
- 1998 - Again we sailed on the Rivers Bure Thurne and
Ant. (a year of very high water levels.)
- 1999 - A year of fine weather, on the Rivers
Bure,Thurne, and Ant.